|Condition:||New other (see details)|
|Seller Notes:||“Die OVP weist Lagerspuren auf!”|
About this product
|eBay Product ID (ePID)||143281411|
Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- Wiking unverglast 6xVW T1 Kasten Typ 3 O504
- Fiat 0 1912 Spider Rossa Red Rio 1 43 Rio4323 Model Diecast
- 1978 Matchbox SuperFast 900 Ford Tractor blueE Hay Trailer RED TP-11 Die-Cast
- NIB Franklin Mint Pewter Fire Engines of the World Magirus ULM Autospritze
- RIO RI4395 FIAT 508 BALILLA STRADALE 1935 red 1 43 MODELLINO DIE CAST MODEL
- 2004 Arctic Cat Firecat Nightfire Snowmobile Ltd 1 18 Diecast Die Cast F7 F6
- CMC CMC104 MERCEDES W25 L.FAGIOLI 1935 N.4 MONACO GP 1 18 MODELLINO DIE CAST
- Lighthouse First Day Cover Stamp Album in Red FDC2. Best Price
- Buffalo Games - Vivid Collection - Colour Challenge - 300 Large Piece Jigsaw
- Precision Scale Company 15788-2 HO BRASS Union Pacific Harriman 40' RPO Car
- Retro Bohemian Hipster Taxidermy Cribbage Board
- Lima Railway carriage cab control cars with lights front and lighting
- NEW SAGA NORSE GAEL 4PT WARBAND WITH DICE GAME MINIATURE COLLECTIBLES SSB13-DICE
- Rare Humber Hawk Estate 1957 Lansdowne LDM. 50 By Brooklin 1 43
- CORGI TOYS FORD THAMES AIRBORNE CARAVAN COD 420 903994
- 04' Johnny Lightning 1966 Cadillac Hearse Grateful Dead WHITE LIGHTNING
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
This is how the early church changed the world — by following Christ’s example in pouring themselves out on behalf of the world around them. This is why we give a third of our offerings away MG Modelo Plus 1 43 - Ferrari 312P Nart Le Mans 1974 N°1.
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. Ebbro Motelle Autech Z Super Gt 500 2007 After 1 43 Scale
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres