|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Livrée protégée dans une boite carton - Très bon état sans boîte d'origine - 1/43 // Good condition without original Box - Delivered in small paper box for transport”|
|Marque:||kit monté||EAN:||Non applicable|
Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- FOW TCG Re-Earth, New World Fairy Tale Fiaba del Nuovo Mondo UBER MINT
- ROS RS60201 REMOLQUE JOSKIN CARGO 1 32 MODELO MUERE EL MOLDE MODELO
- House Shape Play Tent Bed Fun Kids Large Window Door Fiberglass Frame Foldable
- Liberty Imports Sport Toy Archery Bow And Arrow Set for Kids With Arrows
- Bachmann 39-778 Inspection saloon EWS maroon BNIB
- Sehr gut erhaltener Märklin-Katalog 1959 selten in neuwertigem Zustand
- 1998 Vintage Radio Control COASTAL EXPRESS G Gauge Train Set +batteries
- Minichamps 155069100 - Porsche 911 Turbo (964) – 1990 – Yellow 1-18
- LOOKSMART LS18FC05SC FERRARI F50 SPIDER black DS C VITRINE 1 18 DIE CAST MODEL
- ZHL Nina 1492 scale 1 50 L 550mm 21.6 inch wooden model ship kit
- HOT WHEELS 1993 SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION RANDYS STUFF VW BUG LOT OF 2 VERY RARE
- So-Cal Speed Shop Trailer in 1 18 Scale by Acme
- BBR MODELS 1 43 FERRARI 512 BB 1976 YELLOW
- AUDI TT COUPE' 2000 red Minichamps 430017250
- Verem 1 43 - Peugeot 504 Coupé blue
- Hot Wheels ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN BUNDLE Complete Mattel 2014 NEW SEALED 10 diecast
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. FDNY Ladder 103 American LaFrance TDA 1 64 Model CODE3
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres