Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- Soft Husky Dog Plush Toys Stuffed Round Fat Animals Dogs Pillow Doll Kids Gift A
- HO GATX 20,700 Gallon Tank Car - Relco Tank Line Atlas
- McDonalds 2019 Avengers Endgame TO READY TO SHIP - FREE PRIORITY
- DC Super Friends Aquaman Imaginext Sea Creature & Ocean Master + Batman Ooze Pit
- Tau Crisis Forgeworld Battlesuit Well Painted Pro Warhammer 40k GW Out of Print
- NEW WARHAMMER 40K SECTOR IMPERIALIS BASILICANUM COLLECTIBLE FIGURES GW-40K-6448
- Games Workshop Warhammer 40,000 40k Imperial Knight Warden Crusader Gallant
- Scale model 1 43 Mercedes M-Class 2011 brown-metallic
- Norev 1 18 Mercedes-Benz Caja 180 Die-Cast red 183559
- Mounted Metal Toy Soldiers, Set of 4 plus 2 extras, in Excellent Condition
- Reitze Rietze - 66419 Mercedes Benz Citaro Euro 4 Longwy City Bus Model
- CEF Replex 1 43 - version police gendarmerie C.R.S TRM 2000 Bâché (très rare)
- ERTL 1 18 AMERICAN MUSCLE 1969 CHEVY CAMARO SS INDY 500 PACE CAR USED NO BOX
- Lotus Elise 111S - Model year 2002 - Rare 1 18 Scale in vgc - Classic Motorsport
- 1 43 PORSCHE 912 1966 CAR MODEL
- UT MODELS ALFA ROMEO 155 V6 TI DTM JAGERMEISTER BARTELS VN MINT RARE SELTEN RARO
- SOL1801107 by SOLIDO' PORSCHE 911 2.8 RSR COUPE 1974 1 18
- Corgi Toys 226 Morris Mini Minor pale bluee with red interior (1)
- McLaren MP4 5 Ayrton Senna 1989 Winner German GP 1 43 Model
- Vitesse Renault Megane Maxi Rallye Sopete 1997 Portugal in bluee on 1 43 in Box
- DRAGON D6775 TAUCHPANZER III (T) AUSF H KIT 1 35 MODELL MODELL
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
- Batman - 1989 Batmóvil - 3d Súper Tamaño Metal Kit de Modelismo
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. Ebbro 1 43- Nissan 350Z Motul Advan 1000km Suzuka 2004
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres