New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|Matière:||Monté résine||Type:||Voiture: passager|
Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- Grenadier 2031 - D&D - AD&D encounter at skull harbor - sealed
- HONG-NOR X1S-48 REAR LIGHTWEIGHT UNI DRIVESHAFTS for X1 X2 CR NEW
- ACME 45074 Set 2 wagons isothermal Interfrigo fork, logo dark bluee+light FS
- Märklin 78055 Paquete Complemento regional-express Apto Para 29475
- 2000 BEACH HOUSE SWEET STREETS DOLLS FISHER PRICE with ACCESSORIES
- Vintage Fabulous Fred Electronic Game In Good Shape Still Works Rare
- YORK Magnetico Mates Cofanetto 3 Kit Costruito Rendendo Right Angoli Mentre
- Minichamps Benetton Ford B188 1988 1 43 Alessandro Nannini (ITA)
- Minichamps 1 43 - McLaren F1 GTR 1995 Green
- VINTAGE CORGI ALFA-ROMEO PININFARINA P.33 380 NEW DIECAST 1973 FREE SHIPPING
- Team Caliber Kelloggs Frosted Flakes 2000 Chevy Monte Carlo 1 24 Diecast Bank
- VINTAGE 1966 WORLD CUP WINNERS COLLECTION DIE CAST VEHICLES
- Cast Iron Three Metal Horses and Carriage Vintage Antique RARE
- ART MODEL AM0175 FERRARI 330 P N.26 34th SEBRING 1965 GROSSMAN-HUDSON 1 43 model
- Projecteurs pour VW BORA 1998-2005 Yeux d'Ange black SONAR FreeShip SV LPVW15EN X
- Minichamps Limitiert Triumph TR6 Sportwagen Cabrio Baujahr 1969, 1 18, OVP, B316
- 1 18 NZG VW T6 Edition 30 white 9542 40
- GMTS - goldEN OLDIES LINIE 50 453230 Henschel HS 140 mit Kipper 4x2 1 50
- ACADEMY ACD13504 U.S. ARMY M1A2 TUSK II LIMITED EDITION KIT 1 35 MODELLINO
- ROS RS00191 ESCAVATORE GOMMATO N.H. MH 5.6 1 50 MODELLINO DIE CAST MODEL
- ART MODEL ART358 - Ferrari 500 TRC chassis ème Cuba - 1958 1 43
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
This is how the early church changed the world — by following Christ’s example in pouring themselves out on behalf of the world around them. This is why we give a third of our offerings away Store Display Hex Bug Nano V2 Shop Counter Display Unit.
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. BMW M3 E30 Rallye Gr.A Tour de Corse 1990 Chatriot Bastos OT669 OTTO 1 18
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres